04-20-2018, 07:52 AM   #5
nolaman1970
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3 E93

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Hi Derbo, Thank you for the help. I really want to get this done, so I don't have to buy these sensors just to get rid of the message or add additional hardware to by pass. I have the similar car to yours, mine is a 2011 E93. Last night I looked to add the $265 vehicle order and remove the $2VB vehicle order. I'm not sure if I did something wrong but I could find the $265 and press the add button, but once I back out and go back in it's not there anymore, I am guessing I need to write using FA Write, but haven't found that yet. I did backup all of the modules last night just in case I loose my settings. I did not see anyway to remove $2VB, I could see it on the list but only one option/button was to Add.

I will try again tonight and see if I can FA Write.
I was following the post on e84.xbimmers.com and could not find "XDSC" so I stopped. Now I see I should have followed this one instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derbo View Post
Out of curiosity, FTM still works without it? I was under the impression from my research, removing 2VB is removing TPMS, and adding 265 is enabling FTM.

S265A TYRE PRESSURE CONTROL (TPC)
S2VBA TYRE PRESSURE CONTROL (TPC)

Either way, let me know and I'll update the thread!
Appreciate 0