View Single Post
      07-22-2013, 12:46 AM   #40
Skooterbrah
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 alpine white dct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
I'd still rather be in an m3 than a riced out highly modded civic that beats me and I'm guessing that guy still prefers his 458 but nice kill regardless.
Oh, no doubt I would trade 3 of my car for a bone stock 458. They are BEEAAUUUUTIFUL cars, and fast to boot! In a straight line I get his ass hard, but im sure he would murder me on a track/road course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
Been there, these kits are insane. Good to see they are being used correctly.
Thanks man! It was fun at 6psi.... Now at 9psi... Ohh lawdy lawd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Denver View Post
If you spit out your gum and lost 30lb of Solid tit muscles you probably woulda got another bus length !

When's your next competition ?
LOL!! I know right. Weight reduction ftw??? I'm 17 weeks out from the Rocky right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by signes View Post

Being a mile up in, er... "Mexico" tends to favor the blower. Would be curious to see this same run at sea level.
Hahaha, I'm sure he wouldn't have lost as bad, but I would have still drug him down a straight. Keep in mind i'm not running the standard ESS 625 kit anymore. We have made a few changes and are at 9psi now, so no idea what you would consider this kit... Maybe a ESS 700??? Who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw135er View Post
Having driven an ESS 625 and a 458, I'd still take the 458. Even if it is slower than a car wrapped to look like an appliance that's louder than any other car in the state. Except for during mile high nationals of course.
Dude, have Andrew at AR Design or myself done something to offend you? I'm pretty sure I met ya face to face down in the springs, and you weren't so verbally liberal then as you are on the forum... what gives dude? This is like the 3rd time you have taken a hit at us recently on the forums......

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowerZ32 View Post
The M3 is running strong. Kudos! The 458 is such a fine machine. Looks like you both had fun.
Thanks, Yea the owner is a friend of mine. We had a blast tearing up some canyons up here this weekend!
Jacks 3.8 - Jacks Drag 800 w/ billet gears - AAM GT-900R - Swift - DPE ST7's - Ecutek via Visconti - 9.4 @150mph 7200ft DA - 185.5mph 1/2 mile 9240ft DA
Appreciate 0