Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP 6MT

2013 BMW M3 (E92) Space Gray/Fox Red, 48K/MI, 6MT, ZCP, Premium Pkg, Warranty

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Note: Vehicle marked as sold but actually I've decided to hold on to it for now. New car purchase didn't go as planned.

2013 BMW M3 (E92) Coupe ($40,000)

Space Gray Exterior - Fox Red Leather w/ Blue-gray Brushed Aluminum Interior
6-Speed Manual Transmission
47.5k/mi, it's my daily driver so the mileage will increase over time.
Competition + Premium Packages
Carbon Fiber Roof (no sunroof)
Clean Title (see below)
Second Owner

BMW extended warranty is valid until 08/2018 and BMW wheel and tire protection also included. (Both are transferable) All service has been completed by BMW of Tuscon, Chapman, or North Scottsdale.

Upgrades:

CQuartz Paint Sealant
Partial Clear Bra
New Pilot Super Sport Tires
Dinan Catback Exhaust w/ Black Tips
Active Autowerke Stock Intake Filter
Genuine BMW Black Chrome kidney grill and side vents
Gloss Black BMW M3 rear emblem from IND
Sirius XM retrofit from Bimmer-Tech

I've owned this M3 for about year and and have enjoyed it immensely. The reason I'm selling is because I need a vehicle with four doors and additional storage space. The title is clean but the vehicle has a history which I've detailed below.

First Incident: Rear driver-side quarter panel was clipped when the original owner was making a left hand turn. Damage wasn't too significant but required the quarter panel to be replaced. (Pictures of the original damage are available.)

Second Incident: The original owner while avoiding a large piece of road debris hit a curb damaging the driver-side front/rear wheels and suspension. The airbags deployed during this incident as well.

Lastly, the engine was replaced at around 13k/mi (I need to verify mileage) by BMW after they determined the original engine had a fatal issue with one of it's cylinders. The extended warranty I'm including was actually a "make good" by BMW in order to keep the original owner happy. I've not had any issues with the drivetrain during the time I've owned the vehicle.

I have all documentation/invoices from the repairs which were completed at Penske Automotive in North Scottsdale. Penske did a phenomenal job with all repairs as the M3 looks flawless, which you'll agree when you see it yourself.

Please contact me if you have any questions. I can provide a fairly recent TPI, alignment sheet, CarFax, and additional pictures if you're interested.

Thanks

Attached Images

Last edited by Werkz; 05-15-2016 at 08:22 PM..
Appreciate 0