View Single Post
      05-07-2009, 11:18 AM   #1
nkweisberg
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Le Mans Blue / Bamboo

The offset that works with an 18X10 Square setup

Fitted my new track rims yesterday. CCW C10's. I'm happy to report that 18X10 with a 25 offset works perfectly all around. No rubbing at full lock, good clearance with Dinan Springs installed (1/2 inch drop). Fills out wheel wells nicely. Now will be able to rotate tires for better wear between track sessions. There is monster clearance in these rims for BBK's.

Removed the back plates behind the brake rotors, hopefully that will help with brake cooling. Was able to get 2.2 degrees negative camber with the dinan camber plates installed. Drove on highway and not too squirrelly even with the extra camber. Will see how my street tires wear with this setup.

Going to PBIR (formerly Moroso), the gumball rally participants are going to be there after their cross country run. Next weekend going to Sebring. I think I am getting everything dialed in, my weakest link is now my brakes (stock rotors and calipers, Castrol SRF, SS lines, Ferodo pads, back plate behind rotors removed). Looking forward to trying out the new springs, camberplates, rims, slicks tomorrow.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0