NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwando View Post
When no one wants to decide where to eat...then there's an awkward silence. I lose my shit every time; someone just say something, dammit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionJim View Post
nailed it. totally forgot this one. this shit happens alllllllllllll the time.

everyone's two favorite restaurants are "i dont care" and "it doesn't matter"

How about the times where they SAY something to the tunes of "I don't care", then you blurt out a suggestion and THEN that's where best case, they object to the first thing you say, all the way to a HUGE debacle that lasts HOURS? The following actually happened to me once with me and a neighbor at 9PM (in some fairness he was a bit drunk):
* "Hey how about Chipotle?" "Nah, I'm not in the mood for Mexican food"
* "Sushi?" "I don't like raw fish" "You can get a teriyaki bowl..." "Not a big fan"
[after many minutes of deliberation covering just about every region of food and restaurant in the area, we finally agree on Denny's and I drive there, only to sit down and already order... To be canceled 2 minutes later in favor of pizza, then another debate on where we want to order from and what toppings. We settle on Papa John's... Then realize they've closed only 5 minutes ago. I gave up and had leftovers despite REALLY having my appetite prepped for a pizza]
::THE MACHETE::

Last edited by NEFARIOUS; 06-26-2014 at 12:31 PM..
Appreciate 0