06-23-2009, 05:36 PM   #25
LuKe450
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie57 View Post
Thanks guys. I'm having a run down to Moe on Friday which will be great.

But I must mention the guys at the Porsche Centre who have been an absolute pleasure to deal with. My previous car ended up with a problem with the gearbox. No issue - order a new gearbox from the factory. Swap it over, no cost and no questions.

Before that happened though I did the deal on this new one (which by the way is a bog standard MY09 Carrera S). Driving to the office yesterday after pick up I discovered the sunroof would not tilt. No issue - they were on the phone twice with suggestions and things to try which didnt work so down there this morning. Swap out a switch with no improvement so "we think it's software and need the car for a day" but "we do not want to inconvenience you so can we drop a loaner off and pick up the car from your house?".

Service anyone??!!
Sorry to hear about your 'software issue' on the first day. Never would have happened with a M3 LMAO!!

Wish I wasn't in Sydney on Friday or I would have loved to have followed you to Moe. There's a great section of road from Moe to Erica I have done in previous cars that's a real joy.

When are we catching up to see this Animal?
Appreciate 0