You got my money?
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Ice Cream Truck

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriszeh View Post
sounds like your 16 also. saying im not trying to be a dick actually means im going to be one now so get ready. it doesnt just excuse what you say after it.
Sorry you feel that way. I guess Im a 16yr old dick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAHHKAOOM3 View Post
Seen many of these stories.
And to be honest, it's nothing special anymore.

I even see college kids driving Murcielago, Maserati, R8, etc.. Those are much more than a M3. No way in hell they made enough money for those car either @ college age.

Don't be jealous because they got rich parents. If my kid makes me proud and had good grades, he'll get an m3 (if i can afford one for him). Makes me proud that my kid is driving a car I dream of driving as a kid.
Im far from jealous... I can afford a much nicer car than a M3. I can afford to buy my son a much nicer car than a M3.

I refuse to hinder my sons ability to be a man and buy one on his own. You got to pay to play. Getting a free ride is just that. It teaches you NOTHING. You grow up not understanding the value of the dollar. And when kids that parents buy these cars for grow up and actually become adults, they get a swift kick in the head when they realize REAL WORLD life isnt like mommy and daddy made it for them growing up. Unless of course they are still attached to the nipple at 37.
Appreciate 0