View Single Post
      10-05-2018, 10:13 AM   #60
Abdul Karim
Banned
Rep
Drives: Looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isty View Post
After falling in love with the DCT M2 i first drove back in 2016, I was stupid enough to buy a manual because 'proper drivers choice'.
Didn't bond with the car at all and also got bored of lbb in some way, wished for MG DCT in the end.
Car is now sold and one obviously needs a car! Since Cayman GT4 is the absolute dream and I have a fantastic chance to save up some cash I would like a kind of hothatch in the 5-10k bracket.
Cars I've been considering are Golf gti mk5/6, focus st 2.5t, mazda 3 mps and also some stationwagons(Sweden loves stationwagons) like saab 9-3 aero, volvo estates with 5pots etc.

My history of cars are:
2004 Volvo s60r auto
2002 Bmw m3 e46 mt
2007 Saab 9-3 v6 auto
2018 Bmw m2 mt

My girlfriend just bought out our lease which is a 2016 Volvo v40 t5 carbon edition, a sort of golf gti rival with decent power and a decent gearbox, it gives me more joy than my m2 ever did, so could also jump into something like the Golf gti Clubsport.

Something practical, fast, manual or dualclutch/fast auto, can be driven wintertime, would like your help guys! All experiences are welcome, what else could I get?

You'll love it!
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Robin_NL8714.50