View Single Post
      05-11-2018, 10:45 AM   #61
DreamTime
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inflame View Post
If you plan on going to Michigan events, 3 Balls Racing is the group to go with for Grattan, and basically anyone for Gingerman (the midwest benchmark track)... Auto Interests is a good group, 3 Balls Racing only goes there once or twice... Gingerman themselves host a few events that are ran well.
I love Michigan and it would be great to get out there to visit old friends. It might be a few years before that is a possibility though. I have tentatively planned on adding Sebring to my regular schedule next year, mostly to visit some of my favorite forum friends. I also switched Barber to next year since I got shut out this spring, but it works out better because a friend of ours organizes an event there in Fall. All of this on top of my regular VIR, RA, Roebling, and/or CMP. Plus, it's been decided that any more of these really long trips need to be planned a little better so my friend going with me can bring their car too. Which means I will need to learn to drive one of the 30+ foot trailer/truck combos. I am going to start practicing that this season though

I will keep your suggestions in mind for the future, thank you!
Appreciate 0