Sco Cuddie
Second Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsu* View Post
Just moved to SF.

Any suggestion on which Stealership/Dealership to go to that's mod friendly? Car has tune/euro coding/mods etc. The car is 2009 but has platnium extended warranty

Problems:
-For some reason my driver seat sits very high, it's not as low as other BMWs or M3s. Unless US Spec E92 M3 sits higher? Friend's Euro Spec E90 sat a lot lower
-Nav seems a bit kookoo. 09 car. The route it takes me is completely off, compared to google and also my personal knowledge. It would often take the longer route with lots of unnecessary turns.
-Nav, I cannot cancel the route when I decide I no longer need it. Once I cancel it, it pops back up and re-routes

Car Wash:
-I live in Marina. Any good hand car washes around SF (willing to drive a bit if necessary) that knows how to take care of black cars (very anal about swirals, and this is my first black car, always had white cars) that isn't crazy money

Thanks a lot

Check our Keatly Detail in SF. They perform standard car washes/detail which aren't that expensive, and they do good work on dark colored cars.
Appreciate 0