Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
money is not gone LOL. i still have most of it in my bank account. the only downside was i had to continuasly keep updating the hacks, bots for games. all in all you buy other peoples hacks, bots, etc and you list yours for $2-3 less.

i posted before why i can't continue selling. ebay suspended all the auctions affiliated in the same group as in their opinion it violated ebay policy. plus i was selling burned copies of programs on ebay for $100-$500 maya, cad, pshop, all the expensive stuff. this lasted about a year until ebay got strict. and till this day they only keep getting stricter.
See I think you have gotten this twisted view on business and think it is easy because of one thing that worked well according to you.

Now if you still have that money how come you cant use some to get things moving? Maybe work on your car make it a nice show car for parts or just something with that money you have. You have kept saying you have none.

Also you buy other peoples things and sell for 2-3 less? how did you make profit then?

Also I know friends who sold stuff like that before and they had stuff they themselves made and coded etc. And trust me they didnt make 100k.

Also you say you made a lot of cash off of burned copies. First off that was completely stupid and could of gotten your parents easily screwed over. Secondly you made money off highly illegal items. So it was easy since you sold it for cheap compared to the real thing.

Now if you try and do a legit business it gets harder and if you even try and do some illegal shit you will get owned by the government this time around.

Also again what is your Ebay ID?