Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss2k View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
They do pay without much effort and there're much more lenient than the manufacturers' s warranty; you can have a full tune and down pipe and they'll still cover it, even if the dealer denies the repair for some bs.. Only catch is there is a $250 deductible for each repair or only $100 if you still have the manufactures warranty in effect..

boss2k
That's too good to be true specially from an insurance company like Geico, I have heard horror stories for regular claim payouts for bodywork repairs and top of this kind of coverage, no way. Which other insurance companies provides these type of coverage?
I understand that you're skeptical; all insurance companies sucks, in general, I could personally write a book on my grievances. However, you could Google the subject and you'll see a lot of positive feedback on this particular add on.

How it works is when take the car to the repair shop or dealer, they call the claims department and submit the information. They are then given a one time generated credit card number to cover the repair minus the deductible.

Sorry, but as far as I know, there isn't any other major insurance company that offers this "rider" add on. Maybe someone else could chime in if they know any others..
Appreciate 1
clee1982797.50