View Single Post
      11-03-2013, 01:05 PM   #8
srtoad4
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 CP M5 / 2016 SRT Jeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurderedBeemer View Post
How is the 35% on the windshield? I have 5% all around and nothing on the windshield and I find it hard to see at night. I kinda got used to it by now but it's still dark haha! Nice looking car.
Well out here in Phoenix I feel like windshield tint is a must. I've had it done on pretty much all of the cars I've owned since living here. In the middle of summer, if you park your car in a parking lot and leave it for a few hours, touching any part of the interior is absolutely unbearable. Steering wheel, shifter, console, everything is scorching hot. The tint drastically reduces the interior temperature when sitting in the sun for a few hours, and overall helps protect the interior as well. Having the windshield done doesn't impair anything, since in the daytime it's sunny, and at night you have headlights on. The windshield tint also makes driving into direct sunlight a breeze. Overall, I love having windshield tint. I'm sure if I lived in a cooler place without as much sunlight I wouldn't have it done, but in Phoenix it's a very nice luxury to have.