General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_328 View Post
Yea man I wanna know how you like the Syntha -6. I love NO-Xplode by BSN but never had the protein. And I have a trail size Superpump to try out as well. So yea keep me posted.
I took 1 1/2 scoops of Super Pump and it was great. I chose the Blue Raspberry flavor. It was a bit tangy for my taste (1 1/2 scopes, 10 oz of water). I read after the fact that Orange was the best flavor as it tastes like an "orange push-up you get at the Ice Cream Trucks." I had a slight buzzing feeling at first but when I got to the gym it was fine. I have a pretty sensitive stomach and it didn't affect me at all. I had breakfast but only had fruit for lunch so my stomach was considered somewhat empty. I used NO-Explode once, this seemed to give me more energy? My workout was great. I did shoulders/traps/cardio (30m) today.

I had the Banana flavor Syntha-6. It was absolutely great. I mixed it with water and it dissolved relatively easy by shaking it up in my cup "designed for protein shakes." The cup had a strainer with very big holes so it does it job well at mixing the protein. If you're wondering, it's an APEX cup, I got it free while working for 24 Hour Fitness Corporate a few years back. APEX is a 24 Hour Fitness brand. The flavor was great and it wasn't heavy at all. I will go have to buy another one to have variety and to keep one at work and home.

I will try to report back in a few weeks to update my experience with Super Pump 250.

I purchased my stuff @ http://www.dsnutrition.com/ . I actually went to the store since it's close to my house. If you have any questions, let me know.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0