07-23-2020, 12:36 PM   #36
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Here and There

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
When I was looking to add to my E36 and E92 M3, the car had to be a convertible to offer something different. It just offers a more exhilarating drive even at low speed. I actually considered the S2000 as 2 of my buddies had one and I've driven them extensively (AP1 and AP2).

I ended up going for a Z4M Roadster for about the same price, although I'm about to bulletproof the S54, which would wouldn't have to do on the Honda. The reasons I picked the Z4MR:
- S54 is a legendary motor, and I prefer it to the 4 pot in the S2k. Also sounds better
- I've always loved the lines of the Z4M. It's a very aggressive looking car IMO
- While not as raw as the S2000, the Z4MR is a better cruiser (even though in todays standard, that car is pretty damn rough!)

My E92 M3 will be the last car I have that would get sold. But if I were to get a car for purely weekend purposes, I'd probably try something else.
I feel that if I were to go Z4M, then it would be Z4MC over Z4MR. But at the price point I’m getting a decent Z, I think I’d rather have another E90/2M.
Appreciate 1
W///7485.00