View Single Post
      11-18-2017, 01:33 PM   #13
Rajmun340
Major
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 ZCP factory order

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMidnightNarwhal View Post
So I made a post showing off https://www.newtis.info/ and I figured I would make one where you can get BMW TIS on DVD so if the website ever gets taken down you will all have a copy. Note though taht the DVD .ISO doesn't contain everything there is on the website. It's the 2008 version an
I'm sure some of you might know things I didn't mention, let me know and I'll add to the thread!
I tried for about one and a half hour, i give up now. Your PowerISO is free but it's also tied to parasite Add ons spyware/dirtware that are required to continue with the install. Usually you can unselect shit like that but not in that install. I tried two other ISO mount free ware that came clean one of them is the official ISO mount from microsoft, I was able to get all the way to the last step where you click"install" in the Sysadm but it gave an error that the data could not be found. I assume it's a problem with the ISO mount. The microsoft tool fared even worse the Setup in BMW95 failed to do anything. Anyway waste of time, I guess you must have downloaded that powerISO tool before they bundled it with obligatory spyware. F%^& that.
I was running virtual machine.

Last edited by Rajmun340; 11-18-2017 at 01:46 PM..
Appreciate 0