View Single Post
      07-05-2020, 01:10 PM   #9
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Here and There

Garage List
We moved from Atlanta to north Florida a bit over a year ago. Grabbed an apartment until we figured out what it was we wanted and bought the place we’re in now this past February. We’re in a gated neighborhood with the typical swim and tennis and basketball and such, but we’ve got dedicated trails, private lake, everyone (for the most part) has acreage... really a good mix. We’re the last “real” neighborhood on your way out of the city, but we’re in the middle of horse farms. It’s great. If we went another 10 minutes east of here we could have locked in 10+ acres for nothing and still be able to get to the best healthcare in under half an hour.

If you’re serious about wanting land but still “close enough” to the day-to-day, I’d actually recommend East Tallahassee or even beyond. And I don’t recommend much. I’m happy with our move! Not exactly your scenario as we still needed to be somewhat established with a newborn on the way, we needed a sense of community. But we’re on that line.

That said, our next stop will be East Tennessee. Johnson City or somewhere nearby. I miss the elevation!
Appreciate 1
2000cs3502.50