Yea Boi
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine white 08 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris s View Post
Rich, when does the blower go on?
Hey chris, had a little setback, my painter had emergency surgery this past weekend and the manifold is still with him in paint, but all is well and im doing other stuff to the car at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARTS@STBMW View Post
Looking nice! Love the black rims. Considering any carbon fiber exterior mods? BMW Performance CF Mirror Caps and a BMW Performance CF Rear Deck Spoiler would add a nice touch.
Thanks for the offer, but trying to sway away from the CF with this car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbeast View Post
Great build.
Thanks dude, means a lot coming from the guy with polished BBS FI, so baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruz4ja View Post
ganda naman ng set up........hopefully i can do some mods on my car too...if and when i have the money to spend ....nice winter set up too btw...
Thanks pare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studntloan View Post
looks sick man, i wanna see this when its done, and i want a ride!
In due time Alex, weather is getting better so hopefully more meets are around the corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92 M3 View Post
I have been away from the forums for quite some time, but decided to see what's going on. I come up to this thread to read the awesome news. Congrats Rich on the new kit! Is it installed?

And lol blame? It's more like THANK us after you feel the forced induction on the M!
Lol, yes i have to blame you guys haha, i was content with NA but after taking a spin in thai's car and talking with you guys, i had to have it.
Appreciate 0