View Single Post
      04-07-2009, 05:35 PM   #40
Davo2003
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe Jerez and loaded

Thumbs down Drove it

Well, I owned a 2008 M3 DCT. I got rid of it before I took off on another contract overseas. Anywayyyy....I drove the 370Z today to see if it was more bang for the buck...forgive me BMW gods :-) Jesus, it was horrible. I think I threw up in my mouth on the test drive. Road feel was horrible, instrumentation horrible, sound system tragic, seating and interior embarrassing. But then again much cheaper. Even so, the driving experience cannot be compared. The M3 is three times the car hands down. I even sat in a GT-R and cranked it up...unimpressive. They wanted MSRP + 10K for the GT-R...Iwas like "righhhhhhhhhhhhhhht" I was totally convinced that anyone who buys a 370Z is either low on bucks or never drove a Bimmer. Visibility on the 370Z was really bad. It does look better in person than in mags...but still...don't bother. I am trying to be objective but it was really that bad...I would prefer to eat beans and weenies and drive an M3 than eat T-Bones everyday while driving a 370Z. My DD 09 Rabbit has better feel to be honest. Sorry, I am rambling...cheers.