01-18-2019, 07:37 PM   #1
wetsprocket
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Up for sale is my wonderful E92 M3. I have owned it since 47k miles and it now has about 88k. This has been my daily driver for 2.5 years. I am only selling because I have 4 kids and this was my only car (my wife has a minivan). I had a good run with two doors but it was time to be more practical so I bought a Land Cruiser. The car has been terrific and I hope to buy another one when I can afford it! I also have 19" ZCP copy wheels made by Enkei available that I'm going to sell separately.

Info
-Carbon fiber roof
-7spd DCT transmission
-Recent replacement of both throttle actuators
-Thermostat and water pump replaced
-Comes with full tread Michelin Alpin snow tires and 80% tread Michelin Pilot Super Sport summer tires
-Interior is excellent. Minor driver seat wear and could use new floor mats.
-Exterior is good for its age. I recently replaced the front bumper with Euro version due to excessive rock chipping.
-Clean carfax with no accidents
-Front brakes have probably 10-20k miles left. Rears were just fully replaced this year
-Totally stock mechanically with a few cosmetic upgrades like carbon fiber side gills and tail light tint
-One TPMS sensor went bad right after I swapped to the winter tires in October. If it's not sold by the time I swap to summer tires it will be fixed!

Attached Images