View Single Post
      12-22-2011, 12:31 PM   #1
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Exclamation Decision...

***I just went ahead and turned this thread into a sort of music-build feed for all of the stuff that I work on/put out. Instead of going through pages or creating separate threads, all updates will be done here in the OP.***

Original post concerning "Decision": Some of you may know that I make beats, but I've also taken a recent interest in the booth (consisting of microphone, headphones, etc). I know this is a BMW forum, but this is also the off-topic section. Its the first track I've released, and its more of my own introduction to the industry, an expression through the artistry of Hip-Hop, a sort of retro take on things (hence the old school instrumental).

Artist name is Verbiage, btw. You can read more about my first time in the studio (and some more shit about me) on my blog, www.theverbiage.tumblr.com

UPDATE 1/8/12

Slideshow video track for "Decision". Listen and download it here as well.

And another track I had also recorded, "Transformer". Download link is in video description.

UPDATE 1/15/12

New track, recently recorded freestyle to J. Cole's "Nobody's Perfect". Download link is in video description:

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.

Last edited by Verbiage; 01-16-2012 at 01:25 PM..
Appreciate 0