View Single Post
      03-23-2008, 07:44 PM   #263
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooma350 View Post
As repeated...I will converse with our corporate office. It feels like your harassing me. I now have people harassing me also. Easter is a special day for my religious beliefs, please let my family enjoy. Do not email anymore threats. Fil
Well look at what we have here. It almost appears as if someone is actually laying early groundwork for a potential counter civil suit. Suddenly now Fil is somehow the victim here?

It should be emphasized here that Fil just could honor the deal that his dealership made instead. That would solve the whole thing.

Quote:
I have never threatened Fil in anyway, but I think he is perceiving this situation as a threat to him. Granted the Easter thing, I can appreciate but I dont expect him to reply to emails written today.
Emailing someone an update is not threatening them - its keeping them in the loop so they can make an informed decision. And yes - if Fil wants more time with his family well then - Fil if you are reading - here's a suggestion: shut the computer down for the evening and pick back up tomorrow morning.

I do agree with you that if anyone really has threatened Fil in some way, that's totally not cool.
Appreciate 0