11-12-2008, 11:18 AM   #131
Voltigeur
MacroRisk
Australia
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 ED'09 / 335d Sport DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLud View Post
Also, I wasn't really considering an exhaust before, but I just may have to now. That Remus sounds really, really good. James, do you get any drone at any point in your rev band with the Remus Race?

Sorry to hear about that, mate. I was impressed at how well your E39 was able to keep up in the hilly twisties. It sounds like your hand has been forced. Okay, maybe not, but it's a lot harder to stress about the economy when you're carving up roads like that.
Well @TLud, it was worth it just to follow Shady and hear that bloody awesome exhaust I nearly brought the V8 on this drive but wife did not want me maxing out her baby Still, got to love the classic in-line 6: one of the world's great engines over the years. Glad I have owned one.

I reckon an exhaust is THE mod I would want on the E92 after hearing some of those 'blat, blat', raspy tones - makes the hairs on the neck stand up

The great thing about drives like the one we shared is it completely banishes any thoughts about the phucked-up economy: that's got to be worth a lot, eh?

Just thinking of something not so witty
///M3 E92 '09 Jerez Black | 6MT | Ext Fox Red | Tech | Prem | 19s |Heated Seats | iPod |Smartphone | Euro Deliv June 09
Sold: 540iT / 530i / 323i
Appreciate 0