View Single Post
      04-30-2018, 03:52 PM   #28
rhyary
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

>> I have a supercharger in the nose of the car that adds around 100 lbs up there that I don't think you have...

But I do.

>> ...I respect that and I think it's great. But I think you need to make the full commitment and get some seriously pro help to dial it all in.

I am happy to get input from you and other form members. You guys are pros enough for my needs.

I plan to maximize every bit of equipment i bought. The only difference between me and a race driver is that I have patience and I can take all summer long to perfect the system one click at a time. In fact I don't mind taking few summers to do it. I DON'T have to win anything this weekend or any other weekend.

I enjoy trying and experimenting and changing. So the more ways, the merrier . And while i may go slower or faster, I assure you I enjoy every minute I spend on the track.

I enjoy the input from you, anyone and everyone and I hope to share my experiences, if I have something to share.

There is no point talking about money on public forms. So let's talk about technical, opinions and feelings and keep money out of it. How much things cost is public information. But what it means to each individual is not the same and I consider this a private matter.

Make sense?
Appreciate 0