View Single Post
      07-12-2013, 04:47 AM   #96
Hyperjack
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 E92/ 2012 Chevy Volt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pertplus View Post
....As you are clearly one of the Oracles of Delphi on this site, can you help me calculate what my lease payments would be approximately......
....yeah, i'm far from that. i just like to help out with the little knowledge i do have the same as others have helped me out here.

look, i can't calculate your lease deal. someone like GOLFRR can on his thread where people bring there deals to verify if they are any good or not. i think he can help you there...

BUT, i can say that all the variables of your lease...at least the important one are spot on. you have the best money factor, your rebate is being applied to your drive off ...as it should be and your residual is 62%( this doesn't change depending on what accessories you do or do not have). all that is on the up and up....so you should feel real good about that.

ALSO, prior to your CA putting the order in on your car....wasn't the particulars of this deal worked out for you. your CA should've told you what your payments were going to be. seeing that you have all the info on the variables of the deal, i'm surprised you don't know that.

just by looking at your MF, it looks like a very transparent deal....you should be able to call your CA up to get that calculation worked out for you.

i hope i'm understanding your concerns correctly....

oh, and i'll take you up on those beers anyway...anytime
Appreciate 0