View Single Post
      06-18-2012, 10:36 PM   #6
klammer
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 11 spc gry m3 e90, 19 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richbot View Post
Fast car but the driver was at least a car width from every apex. Had to stop watching after he bollocksed the chicane
That whole beginning sequence was botched because he was too aggressive on the pass at the start, we're all practicing
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyNate View Post
I applaud your driving skill for even keeping him in sight. At some point he must've travelled back in time. DAMN that thing is quick.
Thanks, it's a sweet car, his and ours
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3 View Post
You bet, that car is bloody fast . We have a guy in our club that owns one too (a white one). And does it sound sweet, I love the roar of that flat 6 , it sound pure race car.

It seems you're a better driver than him since you were able to keep up for a while . Nice driving .
Thank you, it does sound great, which is one of the reasons I was trying to stay with him
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha///M View Post
That porsche is on another level. Very nice driving my friend! I've never even been close to a track with any car I've owned, but this vid has me reconsidering. Does the track beat the shit out of your car? If you crash, are you covered? Just curious
The track does beat up the car a bit, but seeing as I've got about 30k miles and closing in on 40 track days, she's holding in great. If I crash I'm out, but life's short, play hard