View Single Post
      02-07-2012, 08:36 PM   #55
Yea Boi
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine white 08 M3

Well its been a good winter so far in terms of not having a lot of snowstorms in the northeast, but its also been a good winter for modding, After much research and deliberations i went with the ESS Vt2-600 kit, customer service from roman@ess has been bar none fantastic as he answered all my questions and was patient with all the questions i had regarding the kit. If you know me from the s2k forums, ive dealt with a lot of vendors and roman is on the top of my list for great customer service. I also have to thank izzy@img who made this kit happen, and that i needed this kit like "oxygen" i truly did, he showed me the light, thank you bro. I also gotta thank, well maybe not since he put a hole in my pocket , jk, my good friend gixxer_kidd, thai. If you dont remember our 20 inch lm shoot back in november i was the only non-supercharged car the following is the link: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=616650
I didnt want to drive his supercharged car because i knew i would have to have this kit, well lone and behold i had to drive his car at times during the shoot as he was shooting our cars. After that meetup and talkin with chris and jeff also about there ess kits, supercharging my car sparked/ignited a light in my mind Well fast forward to this day, and a ess vt2-600 kit is on my front step courtesy of fedex, , here are a couple pics for now, still need to get manifold painted and hoping to do install this week:

Heres also a pic of a little project me, thai, and our good buddy jesse did over the winter, used 3m gloss black vinyl:

Stay tuned for more parts to come...
Appreciate 0