Rep
Drives: 2007 E85 Z4 / 2013 E93 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E93  [0.00]
2007 BMW Z4 E85  [6.00]
[QUOTE=Properstyle;23995116]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeofAlexandria View Post
Look, both kits are great (centri vs posi), I just prefer a better street performing setup then a straight up drag setup that I have to wind the car out to 8.5K to really get max potential is all.[/QUOTE/]

This is gold.you might want to relook at them dynos lol. Peak power happens at 82-8500 for the Harrop kits lol. You bought the wrong car I’d don’t want to rev the car out lol. I mean think about what you just said. After the first shift you are back at 7k rpm you telling me you are going to start shitting at 6500 lol come on now. Even on a road course you don’t use the low rpm he’ll even in the tight hair pin I didn’t see lower then 5k on pima county in az. This is like someone driving a civic complaining about reving the car out. You maybe should have bought a f80 if reving a car out that’s meant to be used the way bother you.

I meant c6 z06 I was posting about a zr1 earlier the tq far our paces that of a 458 because they are not designed to use power the same way. Hence the point of our m3. A c6z06 makes more tq than a458 by nearly 100ftq. It’s. It meant to make tq so yes I made the comparisons. It in fact makes the same tq na as a v12 f12 whichbis a 7.3 v12. That pretty sad that a v8 with same size litter and 4 less cylinders makes the same tq. None of those cars make great tq by ratio. But again they are not meant too. They are made to be rev’d out. But to each their own. The comment about not wanting to rev a car is just pretty funny lol.
I'm not sure if you're trolling at this point or serious lol... The entire point of the thread was about lower end band torque numbers, which M3Post and I gave explanations, provided links, and even provided difference pictures as to what current Dyno outputs are making for these kits. Yes, he used a VT-575 kit, but the point was about low end torque in small streets, back alleys, and city driving where it's used much more abundantly. I don't really think I bought the wrong car, but ok.

I wasn't sure of what you meant, since I had to decipher your messages - and now you're changing your argument from a Corvette C6-Zr1 to a C6-Z06. One is supercharged, the other is not, I can't follow these stories anymore, I'm done lol.
Appreciate 0