View Single Post
      08-07-2013, 02:52 PM   #21
Patrys@BimmerTech
Banned
Poland
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Hi everyone,

I posted this response on another forum where the OP started the same thread but let me post it here as well. I just want to make sure whoever reads this thread knows that we do not ignore negative opinions.
We take responsibility for what happened but why other vendors use such threads to build their position? They just want to 'help' the OP I guess. Sad and disappointing.

Yes, we failed in this case. I admit we did not meet the OP's expectations.
There are people who are more patient and those who demand immediate attention.
This was the case when we were not able to deliver what OP bought on time. I am sorry.

I thought something like this would not happen to us because the customer service has always been the most important thing for me but I guess I was wrong.

I guess people who have worked with BimmerTech and me personally understand this is not what BimmerTech is and this is just an exception. Too bad it happened.

We refunded what the OP paid without any questions and I just do not understand why he is posting on every single forum how terrible BimmerTech is. I am a customer myself and I buy many things over the Internet and I know what it means to be unhappy about a product or a service but the impression one could get from what the OP wrote is that BimmerTech is the worst vendor in the world and everyone should stay away from us. I just think the message is much too strong but who am I to comment on this.

Once again I am sorry for what happened. Lesson learned.

I would also like to thank those who have worked with us and supported us. It's hard to be perfect but we do try hard to be your preferred supplier of multimedia retrofits. Thanks!

Patryk

Last edited by Patrys@BimmerTech; 08-10-2013 at 02:54 AM..
Appreciate 0