Rep

Drives: Harrop M3 / F10 M5 / F82 M4

Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Sorry to hear about your experience. There is an unavoidable 1% of customers that are not happy. It's rare, but I'm sure every business experiences this at some point.

I spoke to your vendor about the instructions he provided you, and his comment was that the instructions that were sent were not read completely. He went on to say that there were complaints that the tuning didn't give the same results as tune's you've done to turbo cars before, which is expected. He also said "he tried to use the BPM flash software to tune the DCT complained about that too despite specific instructions I have in addition to yours stressing there are 2 programs for flashing the ECU and DCT".

I can not comment on this, as I did not supply the instructions to you. Dave called me late at night and I explained to him how to recover your ECU after the flash didn't complete. Windshield wipers going off signifies a low battery or flashing the vehicle with the ignition not on, which the manual stresses to avoid both scenarios.

The three year old servotronic thread was pulled because it turned into arguing about instructions which thousands of people have followed without any issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OM VT3 View Post
I've msg back and forth with benvo and i caught him out lying to me he send me a msg saying he had a tune for the ssp clutches to work then next week posted on a thread that they need to go through a relearning procedure...after that i would never use anything with his name on it
There was no lying here so I'm sorry you feel this way. We met with SSP to load DCT software to the vehicle which ran those clutches, but there was an issue with the clutch packs. SSP wound up putting the stock clutch packs on one side, and ran the SSP packs on the other side, we loaded the software, and the car still drives fine to this date if I recall correctly. This customer is on this forum and I'm sure he'd be happy to confirm this.

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0