Small Yellow
Track Addict
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M3 E92 | 2008 Z4M E86

Quote:
Originally Posted by navarrojiii View Post
Need some opinions...

Let me start by saying that I love my M3. It is a technological marvel from the engine to the EDC, plus it's a sexy vehicle. I've owned an e36, e46 and this e92 M3 so I'm definitely a loyalist.... However the Boxster Spyder has really caught my eye!
My M3 is just my weekend car since I have a DD my job pays for, so practicality is not an issue for me. The spyder just seems like the perfect weekend car - the convertible top, superior driving dynamics, and just being fun to drive. Plus I live in So Cal where I rarely worry about inclement weather, not to mention I swear everyone and their mom drives an M3 here.
If the M3 was my DD there wouldn't be a question, it's so comfortable and great everyday but I really have an itch for this Spyder.
Should I pull the trigger?!
I feel bad I've only had the M3 for little over a year and I already want something else.
Thanks!!
Yeah I know what you mean! I would take the Cayman R or the Boxer Spyder if given the chance, but if I am going to have to keep the car long time, I would keep the M3 since its last N/A, first and last v8 m3, and possibly last coupe M3. I also understand the everyone have m3 issue... I often drive around and when I see a M3 I drive up to give them thumbs up and its either a mom or some college girl... I turn back and never look back for give them the thumbs up. I remember I met this girl once who owns a M3 and complained how stiff the ride was compared to her friend's 328i, she thought something was wrong with her car, made me want to slap her, people should stop buying M cars as status symbols. Oh wait thats "M"arketing.... sorry off topic... I need to stop drinking..
Appreciate 0