Rep
Drives: E91 320d Touring M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Isn't it time for your afternoon tea?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basebal...ummer_Olympics
Sorry to daissapoint you but your link above, confirms my information;

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baseball at the Summer Olympics had its unofficial debut at the 1904 Summer Games and its official sport at the 1992 Summer Olympics. Baseball has a long history as an exhibition/demonstration sport in the Olympics. However, for 1992 Barcelona the International Olympic Committee (IOC) granted the sport medal status. Olympic baseball is governed by the International Baseball Federation (IBAF).
The event was last played in the 2008 Olympics in Beijing with South Korea taking the gold.
At the IOC meeting on July 7, 2005, baseball and softball were voted out of the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, England, becoming the first sport voted out of the Olympics since polo was eliminated from the 1936 Olympics.[1] The elimination excised 16 teams and more than 300 athletes from the 2012 Olympics. The two slots left available by the IOC's elimination were subsequently filled by golf and rugby sevens. This decision was reaffirmed on February 9, 2006.
It was officially decided in August 2009 at the IOC Board meeting in Berlin that baseball would also not be included in the 2016 Summer Olympics

M Sport Package, (PDC), front / rear, Cruise control
Mystic Blue Metallic, Beige Dakota leather, Alarm,
Automatic transmission, Panoramic glass roof, Heated Seats, Lumbar etc etc
"I don't Fuck around but when I do, I dont fuck around"
Appreciate 0