slicer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 'E46 M3 Race Car, '23 X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RE36TRO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalbe View Post
Sure thing, all of those are good options and are what I was considering too. I found an Amazon listing for the clubsports for about $2300, and my decision was made, haha. STU limits tire sizes to 285, so, you end up playing the game of what's fast, what fits and what's available. This year I used 18x10 square with RE71R in 275/35/18 with 5mm front spacer and 12mm rear spacer. The front spacer is not needed, and I only use it as an added measure to increase the strut clearance. People on his website have done a great job of figuring out what works, and Apex has parts guides, so, there are a lot of good resources for you.
BTW, did my Blk Friday damage and pickup up a set of KWCS, 18x10 ARC-8's and 275/35 RE-71's. The rep at Apex told me I'd definitely need the 5mm spacer up front to clear the KWCS but did not mention any need for the rear. I noticed you are running a 12mm which seems substantial. Any reason for this? I did not bother picking up a set but i do have another set of 5mm laying around somewhere.
Keep in mind that the 10 et25 spec is exactly the same as the comp pack rear wheels. Many people run spacers with their comp pack wheels for aesthetic reasons. 10 et25 is pretty conservative in the rear.
'04 M3 - Fall Line Motorsports Built Race Car - S65 swap, Dry Sump, Bosch Stand-Alone ECU, Drenth Sequential Trans, MCS 3-Way, Flossmann Wide Body, Brembo Motorsports Brakes, Drexler LSD, BBS E88 Etc.
INSTAGRAM - @Slicer_M
Appreciate 0