JOSH SHOKRI.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3RS, 964, Raptor

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [7.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchosun1x View Post
Holy shit man. Your car is amazingly fast. You gotta give me a ride one of these days.

Congrats on one of the most amazing m3's ever conceived!!
Thanks buddy, jump in my car at Big Willow.. We'll see how fast we can hit on the straights

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhuich View Post
Very nice!!!! Is gintani going to release the specs for this kit? Low compression engine and a lot of boost, must be insane!!!!
Yes, my car is the lower boost setting and there is a higher boost .. They rather not rush into releasing numbers but I'm sure you will see something in the next few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo23 View Post
Hey no need for a better video i think we all got the general idea lol What exhaust are u running? It sounds great!
I'm running the gintani x pipe with 4 resonators and the akra rear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoTempted View Post
Amazing car and amazing sound. That last romp at the end looked you had a tractor beam that was just sucking all the cars toward and then past you haha.

With a car that sexy you picked the appropriate soundtrack with Usher
Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
+1 on both statements, it's almost like usher meant it for all the cars that were passed on that last pull "You got it, You got it Bad!!!!"
Usher is one of my favorite! Glad you guys agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipm3 View Post
Thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to seeing more videos! This video also shows how streetable this kit can be.
I'll get some better videos later tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar@ActiveAutowerke View Post
Sounds good. Stay safe.
Thanks buddy, I might jock your color combo.