View Single Post
      08-09-2018, 08:29 PM   #125
My Schnell
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 ///M3 6MT / Gen II Raptor

The subframe solid bushes and the FTABs were the best mods I have done to the car.

The FTABs especially, because they are relatively inexpensive and the steering feel is improved.

The subframe bushes are amazingly impressive! The rear-end is so much more responsive w/ on/off throttle response. You need the nose to dip-in more, easy, lift throttle, need it to widen on turn-in, give it a touch of throttle. It acts so much quicker...

I will say that the ZCP struts are nice, but I never used the basic set-up, just the ones w/ Dinan stage III. The stance and feel of the car improved and provided more confidence for me than the standard suspension. Plus it gave more adjustability in front-end camber. I also liked the fact that I had OEM struts that somewhat matched the springs offered by Dinan. Basically, the same height difference w/ ZCP springs or Dinan springs...
2009 E90 ///M3 SG Fox Red 6MT Slicktop, AA X-pipe w/straight pipes w/Eisenmann Sport, Dinan intake, AA Pulley, ZCP strut retro w/Dinan Stage III susp, BPM Stage II tune, Rear Fog LCI switch, BMW Edition Front & Side Grill/Gill, Thrust Arm Monoball, Solid Subframe Bushes, Black 19x9.5/10.5 APEX PS-7s, Vibra-Technics engine mounts, Auto Solutions shifter 20% throw, WPC treated Rod Bearings & AiB v4-Now, Not Wife approved!!
Appreciate 0