06-20-2013, 12:22 AM   #2185
ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
Playing around with a cinematic look in PP.
Very cool, I like the look.

The shot below, I actually took back in January. I wasn't happy with that morning's shoot, so I never processed any of the photos.

Looking over them again tonight, in between doing some work, I decided that I could like a couple of them with a bit of PP.

Shot with the 6D and TS-E 17. Boca Raton, Florida, in one of my favorite stops to enjoy the view of the ocean near Palmetto Park Blvd and the famous A1A (locals will know where this is, and non locals can click on the Flickr link to see the map).

This one was a landscape that had a person in it. I cropped him out making the photo into portrait orientation (cropped half the photo) and brought up the shadows a lot. Not too noisy - I am rather impressed with the Dynamic Range of the 6D. There's some flare from what I think were water droplets on the CPL filter that had dried up. This one was shot at ISO 100 on a tripod, with a CPL as mentioned and a GND ... On a separate note I think Fotodiox sent me a soft edge GND instead of a hard edge one, but I digress...

Rise of the Boca Sun by ddk632, on Flickr
Appreciate 0