05-31-2012, 01:20 PM   #10629
Tino_BMW335i
CLUB 6MT
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 BMW 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser330 View Post
+1, the only other place would maybe be south Florida, everywhere else you don't see nearly as many 3ers.

OP if you are so concerned about driving a "girl car" do you really think girls wont buy the new 3-series as well?

If you are really concerned get a different car or better yet a truck or even better yet a Hummer H1, that has got to be a truck few women have owned let alone driven.

On my commute to work i regularly see a blonde model driving her always clean newer black c63. Damn.
True about the f30 but they said is the new 5

I'm not really that concerned about driving my car. I was just trying to find out how other male drivers feel about their cars. Trucks aren't really my thing although I do own a Chevy express Cargo Van Which is longer then a hummer2 but I only use it for my hobby (I'm Disc Jockey). My uncle also owns a hummer2 and I've driven it before but I feel there is no point driving them on the city. And my cousins (which are girls) always drive it.

Yesterday I was on my way back home driving on the 210>134>101 and I said well let me see who are Mercedes drivers. 90% of the drivers were females. I saw a E92 (light green) male driver but he was driving like a lunatic. His front bumper was torned out, by the way he was driving I wasn't surprised that happen to him.
I saw like 3 other E90 but I couldn't tell who was driving them. When I was driving on the 101 (vineyard to seaward) there was a black e92 droped down with a "illest" sticker on the side. The car looked very nice and clean.

Last edited by Tino_BMW335i; 05-31-2012 at 02:10 PM..
Appreciate 0