06-10-2016, 01:41 PM   #201
vsix
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 sold, M4 F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by jphughan View Post
Fyi, that's accomplished with INPA (might also be possible through Tool32) on the factory tool side, and if Carly can already read out fault codes, this one shouldn't be too difficult for the developers to add. But I'm not a Carly developer.
Once one certain coding or tuning point is reached it's really childsplay, so I can second that above mentioned.

One need to understand that Carly uses every customer feedback and checks if there is room for turning it into reality.

Carly already is having a list that includes all above mentioned coding suggestions and is currently working on it step by step.

The coolest part on all that is, we ( that purchased the Carly app along with the life time warranty Carly OBD2 adapter ) have the fundamental tools to do the "magic", with nothing but an update of our Carly app.

It still is for me unexplainable how Carly made it possible, to become a huge
competitor for L.A.R.A. ( Lamborghini's ass expensive Scantool ) and that for just a freaking fraction of the cost...

Now back to the thread:
Whatever car suggestions, wants and needs you guys have, feel free to send them to Carly, they are top notch, when it goes to costumer service and relation ship.

Now everybody, keep your fingers crossed that my rod bearings hold up until July the 19th ( official swap day )
Appreciate 0