03-22-2007, 08:37 PM   #26
325 Baller
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 28i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Thanks Jason, ya its sad because the last memory I can recall of hearing his voice was dinner the night before he had his stroke and he got mad at me because I wanted to leave the table and watch tv. Mind you I was around 10-11 at the time. Its sad because lately ive had dreams where I had a conversation with him and it was nice to hear his voice again.

My dad told me that hes doing the same, no better but no worse. The doctors took a catscan and saw that one of his lungs were partially collapsed. They arent sure how long its been that way or if it just occured. They also believe it was heart failure not a bacterial infection like they are hoping. Im still praying its the bacterial infection so theres a better chance of him returning to how he was before this horrible event occured. I really thank my parents for telling me all they are, they could easily treat me like a young child (which I sort of am, only 17) and not tell me details but its nice knowing they feel im mature enough to handle this. Im still praying he gets better. Ive given up on everything else I would pray for and only want this one thing and will resolve the rest on my own. I really appreciate you taking the time to talk to me.

Thanks,
Doug