View Single Post
      02-22-2013, 10:03 AM   #1583
MrRetep
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 435i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post
I appreciate the offer, but I still have dreams of keeping my CPO warranty, I’m already pushing my luck big time with FBO….If I showed up to the dealer with an Alpina AT flash I’d imagine that would absolutely be the end of that. Then again I’m sure my car will break before May, so I’ll know if my warranty is intact ahead of time. If it’s dunzo, then lets flash this bitch
Warranties are for wimps. real men void warranties on the first day of ownership.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestGolfBum View Post

It's awesome! This is how this car should be from the factory! Shifts are crisp and smooth even though they are faster. The throttle blips on downshifts in manual mode make it even more awesome.
does it fix the "lunge" from 2-3? I also saw one guy say it also lets you hit the rev limiter now without the auto upshift, can you confirm or deny this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
huh interesting..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenVert View Post
Where do I get this tranny software?
redtube.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony90 View Post
we have an interesting safe crackers Colombian gang storming several luxurious houses. Their target are only jewelry and expensive watches.
Just like Mexico City back in the 80s
booby trap the safes. problem solved. youre welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
i don't think you need software to become a tranny......

change your whole wardrobe and start wearing makeup......
yes the makeup definitely makes a difference, I find that decent quality makeup with some nice heels really complete the transformation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post
Well I located that damn rattle, the DP flanges are touching eachother everrrr so slightly, which at idle produces a very obnoxious resonance…I’m waiting to get the midpipe bracket on order from Tischer, but in the mean time my ghetto fab solution has been to wedge very small piece of plain cardboard in between the two pipes. So far no noise, and the cardboard hasn’t caught on fire

In all seriousness-does anyone think this is an absolutely terrible idea as a short term (7 days) solution? Those flanges obviously get quite hot…but hot enough to ignite a small piece of cardboard?
well I think cardboard catches fire at around 800f, so if the exhaust doesnt get that hot it wont combust. (any lawyers looking at this because his car caught on fire. I am not responsible for it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by My335iTT View Post
no homo?
its only gay if balls touch.
Appreciate 0