01-14-2014, 03:43 PM   #1497
KmndntKlink
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldinadis View Post
Bro I was going to look at that one too. If you haven't bought yet there are allot hitting the dealerships it seems right now (I sort of wish I waited a bit). There are some great ones and trust me the price they wrote has lots of negotiation room.

My buddy is a tech and he tells me the only thing to worry about is throttle actuators and ac evaporator. Otherwise very reliable but expensive routine maintenance.
Budds takes care of their cars. I bought mine used @ Budds BMW. Mine was unique so not much room on price, but it was fair considering how well it was kept. Bonus is it had all maintenance/repair documentation, so make sure you ask for that to see if routine maintenance was done. IF any was skipped, you should look further into oit.

Also, someone is trying to upstage me @ work: spotted this bad boy outside my work today ( jan 14 ~4pm) Do you not get busted for not having a front license plate? I always forget if you just need the rear or not.