View Single Post
      10-27-2020, 01:32 AM   #3
slowdown_dan
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e93

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer_951 View Post
I’m prepping my 2009 e92 ready for track. The car came with Brembo GT BBK front and rear. Instead of using the existing pads that came from the original kit, what pads do recommend for the Brembo BBK for track and where to purchase them. I usually run in the advance group. Since I got the car less than 2 months ago, I’m still learning a bit from this forum.

Next question: alignment settings for street/track setup. I’m running factory non_comp EDC, H&R springs, Dinan adjustable 32mm front sway bar, Dinan racing rear toe links, Apex 18x10 ET25 with 275/35/18 RE71R in square setup.

Appreciate your recommendations!
If you don't have camber plates, at least pull the pins in the factory mounts. With your lowering springs that should net you -2 to -2.1 in the front, and if you want it you should be able to get -2.5 in the rear as well (not saying use these specs, just what should be available with your current suspension on lowering springs.

I run about .2 degrees total toe front and rear (.1 per side) but this is just my set up for my tires at my local track (Sebring)

Instead of taking an alignment recipe off the forums I'd take the car to a shop that does track alignments on these kinds of cars with your local track in mind. Someone who's done a good bit of race prep will know where things should be set to get the most out of what you have.
Appreciate 0