Drives: 2012 E92 M3 DCT ZCP

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighindu79 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannyjock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighindu79 View Post
Please do let me know how it works out if you do.
I have this in the UK and it's not bad. I'm using wireless Android Auto and it works well. Some of the same downsides though - I have to use aux for sound. However, some people have found other ways to do it. Using Apple, music will go over bluetooth to the Combox but not navigation directions apparently, and at least one person has it working over aux without plugging into the armrest, it must route sound via the harness to aux in some way - the instructions do suggest this may work, and apparently it sounds better. Using Android, I've had to use their second mic to pick up 'Ok Google' commands, I've still got some experimenting to do here. Overall, for the money it's a good buy.

More - this is in a 2011 e90 M3 with Combox, individual audio.

Thread here: https://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/threa...%A3168.230734/
Thank you. So, this unit doesn't integrate with the oem mic? The description and pictures on the Ali store don't provide these details.
It appears that it does have an item mic integration. One of the pictures submitted by a reviewer on aliexpress shows what I believe is a mic splitter cable, similar to the one that comes with the MMI kit from bimmertech.

Also, I am able to use the combox via Bluetooth audio with my Kremersino v1, but I was hoping that the Carsara kit could use the quad lock harness for aux instead of the external plug. Maybe that's not really possible...