View Single Post
      09-23-2020, 02:55 PM   #1293
coniman
Private
Rep
Drives: F30 '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighindu79 View Post
So, I installed kremersino v2 over the weekend and I am running into a strange issue. When I plug in the ac control panel cables the CarPlay stops working. Can't switch to CarPlay with long menu press. I have to unplug the ac control panel cables, power down the car, wait for a minute, then start everything back up, then CarPlay works again. As soon as I plug in the ac cables, CarPlay stops working. Anybody with kremersino v2 encounter this issue?

Edit: made a video of the issue
That’s so strange. You should talk to Michael because definitely something is wrong with the cables or maybe the box itself. BTW, in the video are you using wireless CarPlay right? Because it seems slow and laggy. It’s always like that? I’m planning to upgrade my box but if it’s that slow I’m going to stay as I am for the moment.

A little bit of off-topic
At this moment I’ve changed my CarPlay box for one of those 10.25 screens with built-in CarPlay in my F30, but I have a lot of problems. I would like to upgrade to Kremersino v3 and to get a bigger screen. The problem is I have HU_ENTRY and to get a bigger screen I need HU_ENTRYNAV otherwise iDrive menú will be streched. I’ve asked to Michael if they can make something like a split screen, to keep iDrive original resolution (or centered on screen with black bars on sides) and then CarPlay in full screen.
It can be a great upgrade for people that want to get a bigger screen without messing around changing head unit and coding.
Appreciate 0