BeaterM3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335XI (sold)/E92 M3 (sold)

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thump604 View Post
First they offered to make the car compliant which I was good with, but then they flipped and were no longer wiling to do that and only willing to buy it back. Their position was they could not sell it to me after selling it to me. I opted not to fight it and let them by it back. They also paid for my oil service I just had performed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thump604 View Post
I thought about it, but I have used that shop for many years and always felt I could trust them and that they have integrity. If it was my first experience with them I defiantly would have a very negative opinion, but in this case I'm willing to overlook given their past rack record with me.
Too bad since you have a good relationship with the shop that fudged the PPI, maybe you could have purchased the cats yourself and then asked the shop to give you a break on labor for installing new cats for fucking up the PPI?

Well regardless, I do understand being sour over this and it can definitely ruin the whole owning experience. I went through it with my M3 (albeit it was my own fault)...but I decided to own up to it, get the stuff fixed and my soured experience melted away soon after.
Appreciate 0