View Single Post
      03-23-2008, 06:53 PM   #229
na335i
Private
Rep
Drives: 335i

It’s a business transaction and the dealership should honor the sale. Businesses everywhere make mistakes and they have to pay for their mistakes. Oil companies, like Chevron, Shell and BP makes plenty of mistakes and have paid millions of dollars for it. This situation is not any different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseman View Post
I am fully aware of everything you posted, as I can both read and comprehend. But the simple fact of the matter is if the guy called "nervously" he obviously made a mistake in the post and probably was hoping he wouldn't run into the person he did.

Had it happened to me? I would have said "Hey, I thought that price was kinda low. Oh well, I'm not out anything." And they might have even offered me a discount on the vehicle I was looking for.

But, see, I'm a reasonable individual with the capacity to understand that corporations are big groups of people, people that make mistakes. And I don't try and crucify people every time they make one.

But, whatever. As for being from the dealership, don't kid yourself, I'm really an actual thinking human being, just like the poor bastard thats probably barely holding on to his job right now. But, remember this moment sometime in the future when you make a mistake and the world crashes in on you. Remember this and recall that what goes around comes around. Remember this and recall that you put some poor slob though hell because he screwed up the reserve price.

But, back to being a victim and pitching a fit. Ohh, the humanity!
Appreciate 0