Cyberdemon
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i, 2018 M3 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark7x View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shirakiphoto View Post
All pictures are finally up, thank you for your patience. Next update will be build photos, feature video, carfax, service, and finally will do a raw video of it running and explaining the ins and outs of the car.
Pictures definitely deliver, as promised. However, I think most of us are more curious about the maintenance and what’s under the pretty dress. The fact that you haven’t addressed anything about it, yet, makes me think the vehicle hasn’t had rod bearings nor TA’s done?

55k miles, supercharged, although beautiful in every way, it’s a ticking time bomb, I feel. Maybe I’m in minority, but even it does have some tasteful mods, I do not see it being worth 42k... especially as this appears to be a “no-options” DCT. Either way, good luck with the sale OP. I was contemplating making an offer, but I think I’ll keep hunting for a lower mileage one. Hope you get your asking price.

R
If you think worn actuators or boost are indicative of a time bomb on this car then it's not the platform for you. 80% or more of the cars you will find have not had bearings done and TAs are nothing more than a nuisance DIY job for an afternoon for under $800.

This car was built by a respected shop, is very uniquely tuned and if you want a stock E92 with the bearings done there are plenty of other threads for sale on this board without thread crapping on this guy.

Realistically the OP could almost certainly part this car out and make more money at the end of the day. A 145k mile 5 owner car might be a ticking time bomb, certainly not this.

GL OP.