Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_e92_is_blue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrón View Post
[SIZE="5"]For Sale: ESS 625 Supercharger Kit $6,200[/SIZE]

I have for sale, an ESS 625 kit that I bought used in December 2015 and installed January 2016. The seller told me the kit had about 2,000-3,000 miles so I drove to the sellerÂÂ’s house to inspect the kit and complete the purchase in person. The kit purchased was a 600 kit with the burgundy Bosch injectors. I purchased the upgrade package to the 625 kit from Roman at ESS (New Blue injectors, new 96.5mm ESS pulley, tune) and I also bought new hardware for the blower mounting and blower bracket mounting and pulley tensioners, supercharger belt and K&N filter. The upgrade alone was $2,000 ($1,000 of it is a tune) plus the bolts and filter. I had the kit installed at a local shop and put approximately 11,000 in the 26 months of ownership. I only use Shell 93 gas and I put new vortech fluid at the time of my install, at 5,000 miles and 10,000 miles (January 2018). I also painted the manifold myself with a can of primer, a can of red and two cans of clear. This is the older, smoother manifold without the ESS-Tuning logo embedded in the manifold. 11,000 miles of trouble free ownership. The system was removed Thursday 3/15/2018.

Upgrades over standard kit-
Painted blower housing, Painted supercharger housing
Black anodized velocity stacks (vs. bare aluminum)
Here is what will be included in the kit and the description from ESSÂÂ’ website:
http://esstuning.com/e9x-m3-vt2-625-...harger-system/

System components:
• Vortech V3 Si-trim supercharger unit
• Cast aluminum ESS intake manifold with integrated velocity stacks optimized for boost
• High capacity liquid intercooler system (VT2 only)
• Vortech Maxflow Race bypass assembly
• High temperature casted plastic intake system for SC
• Uni-belt drive system with additional OEM quality rollers
• Heavy-Duty drive belt
• CNC hard anodized brackets and hardware
• High temperature silicone hoses with clamps
• ESS oil breather assembly designed for boost
• 8 larger Bosch Motorsport fuel injectors, 625 spec
• K&N high flow air filter
• Detailed, step-by-step installation manual
• All installation hardware included

+ Plus: two bottles of Vortech supercharger fluid (the fluid in the unit is 1,000 +/- miles old)
3-ring binder with ESS pdf install instructions
Two used supercharger belts and one new, never installed belt.
The metal ESS-Tuning logo on the manifold and an additional logo in black
Kit negatives: 13,000 est. mile debri wear on intercooler/heat exchanger
The wiring for the bosch water pump was cut, but am including new wire that should be soldered

[SIZE="5"]Asking $6,200 or best offer[/SIZE] (buyer is responsible for shipping, prefer local buyer) I will upload photos, IÂÂ’m having trouble doing so but will reply to messages with text of photos taken Thursday evening.
*I can offer a discount towards a BPM Tune -the buyer will receive a $100 discount towards a BPM Tune purchase. I will contact Mike B. if the buyer decides to use his services. I know several supercharger users that have been nothing but happy with MikeÂÂ’s tune and service.

$6,200 or best offer

Photos on this website were taken 12/2015
http://mtechnikbmw.com/featuredbuild/

Instagram photos: @jagemoets email for paypal & photos agemoets69 at gmail
pm'd
nevermind, it wont let me pm you for some reason, text me at 3606286006 please!
Appreciate 0