View Single Post
      03-12-2021, 12:32 PM   #7
sm32589g
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 340xi M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshbot007 View Post
Second time trying to write this because it deleted on me the first time, hopefully this works.

What part of the post is confusing so I can change/update it? If you are talking about "don't text me with offer X" then please allow me to explain.

I have sold cars and other items online in the past and when people just text me "will you take x ?" They are usually not serious and defeats the purpose of negotiating imo. I don't believe anyone should buy a car (especially one like this) sight unseen or without a good PPI. I believe the whole purpose of negotiating is to look at something and decide what it is worth to you and then talk back and forth with the seller not just haggling on price before the point where you even get to see if you like it or not as this tends to waste everyone's time. Now if there is someone far away (such as your case) and you have serious questions and inquiries and then need to talk some number to get a price range before spending money on a PPI or Plane ticket that is a completely different story. Basically what I just said was a long winded way of ask tire kickers to stay away.

Thanks!
This answered my question/confusion. Thank you for clearing that up. I will send you a pm here shortly.
Appreciate 0