06-09-2019, 06:11 PM   #133
Norms
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by White 13 View Post
I am considering getting a Quick Jack for my M3 and want to know how well it works with a E92 M3. I have seen a picture of an M3 on one so I can assume it will fit on a Quick Jack, probably the 5000 model. The jack seems to use rubber blocks to move around to fit various lift points for different cars. If I am correct, how do these work with the BMW rectangular jack points? Are adapters needed between the rubber blocks and the jack points? Or do you give up on the jack points and just mash them?

If anyone has one what is your opinion on its usefulness? I am not in the market of a full size lift but something like this seems like it might get used for tire changes, oil changes, brakes and polishing.
Have been considering getting one because a friend has one and loves it ! I got the daily email from ECS where they have it for $1296 and that was the sale price!!
Did a quick google search and found it at of all places.... Home Depot! And the best part, it's on sale for $1099. Apply for their Credit card and get $100 off!
It will be here by the end of the month
I have new rotors and pads to put on & the usual "back to stock" exhaust swap to do before state inspection next month! lol
This will definitely make things easier

Oh BTW.... when I was looking at this on the Home Depot site it said the sale ends today and was a $400 savings before the $100 credit card deal
Attached Images

Appreciate 1